Panorama by boat between 4 islands with swimming
- Travel style:
- Sea & Boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Boat
- because you will discover some of the uninhabited islands of Krk aquatorium
- because you will enjoy the wonderful sight from the boat
- because, with a little bit of luck, you will see dolphins and griffon vultures
- because it is also ideal for smaller children thanks to its duration and planned activities
- because you will have the opportunity to swim in one of the beautiful hidden coves, which are accessible only from the sea
Why choose Panorama Boat Cruise?
Four Islands and Swimming is an attractive boat excursion that gives you a chance to get to know the most attractive parts of the island of Krk and the surrounding islands in only 4 hours. Since the excursion lasts for only 4 hours, it is ideal for families with small children, admirers of unspoiled nature, as well as for those who would find a full day boat trip too long and/or too demanding.
The excursion starts at 1.30 p.m. in Punat. From there, the boat sails in the direction of the town of Krk and enters the Krk harbor at 2.00 p.m. The sailing continues after the guests from Krk board the boat. While sailing, the passengers will have the chance to get to know and enjoy the view of Punat and the city of Krk from the sea, as well as the view of the attractive cliffs of the island of Plavnik and the coast of the island of Cres. After the panoramic ride, the boat will be anchored in a beautiful cove where the passengers will be given the opportunity to swim and enjoy the crystal clear sea. During the swim stop you will enter the sea through the boat boarding ladders. Afterwards coffee and cake will be served on board. The next stop is on the isle of Kormat, which is home to the largest colony of sea gulls in the northern Adriatic. Together with the crew, you will feed the hungry sea gulls, and the sight of their flight at the ship is a unique experience! On the way back you will enjoy the panoramic and unforgettable view of the most beautiful beaches that are located between Stara Baška and Punat.
This excursion is organized from May to October. The price includes boat ride, a guide, coffee and cake, and feeding the sea gulls.
- Boat ride
- Children up to 4 years (gratis - 100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions