Gospić - guided town tour
- Travel style:
- Culture & Heritage
- Duration: 1 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because You will get to know this small town and its rich history in the company of an expert guide
- because You will explore the town in an intimate atmosphere
Why choose Gospić guided tour?
Gospić is the center of Lika, a small town of the harsh past that has been inhabited since the Stone Age. Gospic is located on an important ancient road that led from the interior to the coast. Gospić gets the look of the city during the Vojna Krajina Military Border in the early 18th century.
Get to know this interesting town, its extremely complex history as well as its sights along with an expert guide that will take you to a one-hour walk through the streets of Gospić.
Guided town tour of Gospić is available upon prior arrangement in Croatian, English and French language and the price quoted applies to a group of 2 to 50 people. According to your wishes, the guide can take you after the guided town tour to the Museum of Lika or to the Memorial Center "Nikola Tesla" in the nearby Smiljan.
- The beginning of the guided town tour/meeting with the group is in the center of Gospić - by appointment.
- The guided tour lasts about 1 hour.
- The starting time of the tour can be arranged individually by prior notice.
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions