Baška - private walking tour with a local guide
- Travel style:
- Culture & Heritage
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Max. number of persons: 15
- because You will get a chance to explore Baška from a local perspective
- because You will have a chance to discover local customs and legends
Why choose Baška private walking tour with a local guide?
We invite you to discover Baska with a local guide and learn a lot about local customs and legends. You will enjoy the fascinating old town, which you will see with completely different eyes after this walk.
You will also encounter Glagolitic letters - glagolitic sculptures that have been scattered around the old city, the harbor and the beach. Glagolitic letters can be collected in an interactive booklet - a guide to the Glagolitic Path you will get.
The walking tour takes about 1.5 hours, it is designed for couples, families and groups of up to 15 people and is available in English and in Croatian. The price is valid for the group up to 15 people, not per person.
Enjoy your private walking tour through Baška with a local guide!
- The beginning of the walking tour/meeting with the group is in the center of Baška - by appointment.
- The walking tour lasts about 1.5 hours in the old town of Baska.
- The starting time of the tour can be arranged individually.
- Important information
- the old town tour takes about 1.5 hours
- for groups of up to 15 people
- available in English and Croatian
- the price is for a group of up to 15 people, not per person
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions