- Travel style:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Transportation: Car
- because you will enjoy the variety of freshwater fauna of Croatia and the world
- because you will see exotic species that you have not yet had the opportunity to see
- because this will be a unique experience for your children
Why Visit the Aquarium-Terrarium Krk?
The Aquarium-Terrarium Krk is home to about three hundred freshwater fish from Croatia and the world and about 20 kinds of exotic animals.
The starlet, which lives in tributaries of the Black and the Caspian Sea, the Japanese carp, the royal pythons from Africa, the caimans, the iguanas, and the Yemen chameleon are just some of the animal species to admire.
Do not miss an opportunity to get acquainted with exotic animal species. Visit the Aquarium-Terrarium in the city of Krk!
- April & October - 10:00 - 15:00
- May & September - 09:00 - 17:00
- June & July 9:00 - 21:00
- August - 09:00 - 22:00
- September - 10:00 - 17:00
- Entrance ticket
- Children up to 4 years (100%)
- Children from 4 to 12 years (50%)
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions