Wine tour and 7 local wines tasting in the House of Wine
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1,5 hours
Why choose 7 Wine Tastings and Wine Tour by the House of Wine Ivan Katunar?
• Because you will enjoy being told the story of Vrbnik and the famous wine Žlahtina while sitting on the patio and savoring a wonderful view of Vrbnik
• Because you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the winemaking process as well as the required technologies
• Because the Katunar family will introduce you to the long tradition of winemaking and the wine varieties they make
• Because the tour will turn you into a genuine wine lover
Vrbnik is widely known for Žlahtina, a quality white dry wine made from grapes grown only in the Vrbnik Field. This golden-yellow wine delights visitors to Vrbnik with its aroma, and visiting Vrbnik without tasting a drop of žlahtina is almost mission impossible.
That is why it is not surprising that numerous families of Vrbnik have turned their love of wine into their daily activity, devoting themselves entirely to the process of making Žlahtina and other wine varieties. One of them is the Katunar family, who will gladly open the door to their cellar, and introduce you to the winemaking process.
Have a taste of Vrbnik by tasting its top quality wines and let this tasting turn you into a genuine wine lover!
Enjoy being told the story of Vrbnik and Žlahtina while sitting on the patio of the House of Wine Ivan Katunar, savoring a wonderful view of Vrbnik and tasting Biser Žlahtine, Žlahtina, Chardonnay, Rosé, Sansigot, Muškat and Prosecco. Wine tasting is guided by the sommelier of the House of Wine and it is accompanied by olives, crackers and olive oil, which excellently complement the offered wine varieties.
In addition, all guests will get acquainted with the technology and winemaking process, and the Katunar family will gladly open the doors to their winery and to introduce you to the story of their family and the tradition of winemaking.
Wine tasting is designed for couples, families as well as smaller groups, and is available with a prior arrangement.
Enjoy and cheers!
- Wine tasting and a tour of the winery is possible at the scheduled times with prior notice.
- The estimated duration of the tour and tasting is about an hour and a half.
- Important information
- A tour of the winery is possible in Croatian and English, and in Italian and German for groups of at least 8 people.
- Tasting of 7 wines and a tour of the winery are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 18.00 and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11.00.
- The tour is also suitable for families with small children - children will find the tour of the winery interesting, and we have prepared juice and candies for the children.
- For children from 3 to 14 years the price of the program is 35 kn (5 Euro) - includes a tour of the winery, juice and candies
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions