Plitvice Lakes National Park - entrance ticket
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1 days
- Transportation: Car Van
- because Plitvice Lakes National Park is on UNESCO World Natural Heritage list
- because you will experience the unique power of water, an exceptional and lavish landscape and visit as many as 16 connected lakes and 92 waterfalls
- because it is the place of such outstanding beauty which you simply have to visit and see
- because you should find out why Plitvice Lakes are considered one of the most beautiful natural sights of Croatia by many
Why Choose the Excursion to Plitvice Lakes?
All admirers of nature are strongly advised to visit the Plitvice Lakes National Park, which is considered one of the most beautiful European national parks. Plitvice Lakes are only few hours drive from the island of Krk, so it would be a pity not to visit the park while visiting the island. The Plitvice Lakes are also one of the highlights of our Tesla inspired journey through Lika. This most visited Croatian national park is beautiful and unique at every season and is especially striking in spring when waterfalls are extremely rich with water or in the fall when you enjoy the spectacular richness of color.
The National park Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world, consists of 16 connected lakes and 92 waterfalls that will enchant you with their beauty. In 1949 Plitvice Lakes were declared a national park, and 30 years later they entered the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The park is interwoven with miles of marked hiking and mountain trails, wooden pathways and bridges enabling you to come closer to this natural phenomenon.
The entrance fee includes a ride in a small train, which can reach the more distant parts of the national park and the belvederes with a panoramic view of the lakes. The largest lake Kozjak that connects the upper and lower lakes can be crossed by an electric boat. In addition, you can take a break in one of the many restaurants and rest areas overlooking the gorgeous nature.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, at least 2 days before visiting the park. When booking please note the planned time of arrival at the park. You can replace a voucher for tickets at the park entrance 30 minutes before and during the hour for which tickets are purchased.
The number of available tickets per day and hour is limited, so we recommend that you book your ticket in time.
Children up to 7 years have free admission, and children from 7 to 18 years pay 120 kn.
A multi-day ticket is available upon request.
The entrance ticket includes a panoramic train and electric boat ride, access to 22 km of lakeside and 36 km of hiking trails as well as visitor insurance.
You are obliged to keep the ticket until you leave the park and present it at the request of the official person.
By buying tickets you contribute to the preservation and protection of the National Park "Plitvice Lakes".
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions