Homemade pasta Šurlice making class and tasting
- Travel style:
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Transportation: Car
- Because it gives you the opportunity to learn how to make šurlice, traditional pasta from the island of Krk
- Because you will indulge in the famous Krk delicacy, which is prepared and served for special occasions
Why Šurlice pasta making class and Šurlice tasting?
We have prepared for you a šurlice pasta making class and then šurlice tasting. You will surely enjoy the šurlice pasta making class - you will be taught how to make šurlice and have a great time regardless of your age - it will be fun for the whole family.
After the pasta making class, in the cozy atmosphere of the tavern Luce, you will indulge in original homemade šurlice with stew, a salad and a cake. If you want to have a taste of the island of Krk, you should definitely indulge in šurlice, and this is an ideal opportunity to do so, to be taught how to make them, and have fun at the same time…
Šurlice is a favorite dish of the island of Krk, a well-known island specialty. They are served on holidays, savored on all special occasions. This simply yet ingeniously made pasta will absolutely delight all gourmands and admirers of Krk cuisine.
Once upon a time, šurlice were prepared and served exclusively with lamb and beef stew. Today they are served with various sauces made of zucchini or wild asparagus, homemade prosciutto, scampi, mussels, or Bolognese… As desired, homemade sheep cheese can be added.
The šurlice pasta making class and the šurlice tasting take about an hour and a half – the šurlice pasta making class takes about 20 minutes. Šurlice pasta making class and šurlice tasting is available until June 15 and then again from September, every Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in the tavern Luce in Vrbnik.
Welcome and bon appetite!
The price includes šurlice pasta making class, šurlice tasting – šurlice with stew, a salad and a cake.
- The šurlice pasta making class takes about 20 minutes.
- The šurlice pasta making class and the šurlice tasting take about an hour and a half.
- Important information
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions