Zipline Edison Krk – canopy tour among the treetops
- Travel style:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Transportation: Car Van
- because you want to add some adventure to your vacation
- because you love the feeling of adrenaline rush
- because you will experience the island of Krk from a slightly different perspective
Why visit Zipline Edison and walk among the treetops?
Visit Zipline Edison, add some adventure to your vacation, feel the adrenaline rush and experience the island of Krk from a slightly different perspective. The starting point of "The Walk among the Treetops" is at the pass of Treskavac (along the state road D102 leading to Baška). The walk takes about 2 hours and includes a ride with the military jeep Pinzgauer, hiking and a descent by 8 cables totaling 2.400m in length. In addition to a fair amount of excitement, this adrenaline fun also offers unforgettable panoramic views of the landscape that surrounds you.
The adventure starts with a ride in a military jeep. After 15 minutes ride we arrive to the 1st cable, the so called “Baby line”. The instructor is awaiting you to give you the equipment and to get you acquainted with the basics of zip line ride (braking, monkey style riding). Here you can enjoy the beautiful view of the south part of the island of Krk and the island of Prvić. After having mastered the “Baby line”, it is time to prepare ourselves both physically and mentally to the 600m long second line. This line is the first in a series of lines, which will thrill you and give you the adrenaline fun. The next one is the longest and the fastest line, the Line No. 3. It is 700m long and when riding it, you can reach a speed of up to 85 km/h. On the fourth Line, which is 280m long, the speed can reach up to 65 km/h. Then, there are the two shortest lines, the 5th and the 6th line, which are each 150m long and will give you a chance to take a small break and pure delight while descending over the pine woods. You’d better be prepared because the Line No. 7 is waiting for you. It is the 380m long line with the highest inclination grade and it ends at the same spot where you adventure started.
Discover your adventurous spirit – visit Zipline Edison!
- Important information
- Children from 4 to 12 years old can go on the Zipline accompanied by an instructor on the cable.
- PETZL certified safety equipment is used on the Zipline.
- The Zipline supports a person's maximum weight of 115 kg.
- Zipline rides are not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the same as the reservation date, the total amount must be paid immediately by credit card in order to confirm the reservation.
- If the date of the booked excursion/experience is the next day, ie one day after the reservation date, the payment must be made on the reservation date until 20:00.
- For all other dates, the payment must be made 24 hours from the moment of reservation.
- Payment is made by credit card (Mastercard & Visa & Maestro)
- In case the organizer has to postpone the booked excursion/experience, guests have the choice to receive the paid amount back or to accept an alternative date.
- General terms and conditions